United Nations’ Food andAgricultural Organization (FAO) Bioinformatics Expert,
With expert panel of
World HealthOrganization (WHO) Officers,
Academician of US Academy of Engineering,
US Robotics Patent Holder,
And Support of twelve advisors and four 2019 ambassadors of “PovertyAlleviation & Education”
AHSA World’s UNESCO 2018 Literacy Project –“When Creativity Meets Poverty Alleviation and Education”
Invites participation of friends who like to champion
Poverty alleviation, education, science, culture, and philanthropy
To join hands
“When Creativity Meets Poverty Alleviation and Education” is AHSA World’s nominated project under 2018 UNESCO Literacy Prize, and is a subject matter of the 4th Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) – UNESCO Education 2030 – and one of United Nations’ 17 SDGs. The goal is to alleviate poverty and illiteracy around the world by 2030.
AHSA World（www.ahsaworld.com）was established in 2010 and is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under both California and the United States Federal Government, and is a compliant exempt organization in the Attorney General’s Office, Registry of Charitable Trust. Currently it is a UNESCO Non-government Organization (NGO) and is also a member of UNESCO under CID (CID 17967).
“When Creativity Meets Poverty Alleviation andEducation” is composed of three major programs that complement each other. Through simultaneous execution, poverty can be completely ameliorated through education, creativity, self-confidence, and opportunity! The Three programs are “Silicon Valley Global Literacy AIEducation Center”, “Creativity Learning Center”, and “World Dance Day”.
“GlobalLiteracy AI Education Center” provides global access through distance learning at Khan Academy (https://www.khanacademy.org/) and TD Robot Education Network, a free Chinese Education Learning Website (http://www.toydynamics.com/). Synchronized learning coupled with 24-hour Education Counseling Center eliminates the gap between urban and rural areas, as well as bridges between the wealthy and impoverished.
The “Creativity Learning Center” pivots on “creativity, starting from change”, with the goal of cultural, artistic and decorum learning growth, through 1001 creative stories from “Modern Urban City 1001 Nights” (website: www.moderncity1001.com), to challenge the possibility of infinite creativity; “Creativity: change please, please change” through learning self-challenge and brainstorming (neurobics) that life should not stop at retirement, to work toward a healthy new lifestyle with sustainable vitality and away fromAlzheimer’s disease (www.creativitylc.com). Life can only find a new dimension of learning and healthy vitality through creative cultural artistic activities under constant stimuli of creative learning and endless change.
“World Dance Day 2019 – Out of the mountains, facing the challenge” is taking practical approach to provide impoverished children living deep in the mountains a chance to see the vast world outside. The difference from other poverty alleviation programs is that participants are chosen through multiple selection processes, and through his/her own efforts to meet the inevitable future life challenges!
- Dr. Hwa A. Lim, Bioinformatics Expert of the United Nations’ Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO).
- Carmelita Chao, President of AHSA World.
- Zoumana Isaac Traore: World Health Organization(WHO) antibiotic resistance official
- Steve Chen (Shiqing Chen): World’s leading supercomputer expert from the US National Academy of Engineering.
- Professor Nikolay A. Kolchanov: Institute of Cytology & Genetics , Member, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Prof. Dr. habil. Ralf Hofestädt: Bioinformatics and Medical Informatics, Technical Faculty – D5-106, Bielefeld University, Germany.
- Professor Doctor, Hossam Hassan Hussein Abbas: Head of Hydrobiology Department, Veterinary Research Division, National Research Centre, Cairo, Egypt.
- Albert Sun: robotics expert and holder of 10patents in the US, as well as a robotics patent from US/China.
Advisory Committee members:
- Oyediran Oyewale A.: animal epidemiologist;World Health Organization (WHO – EU Prime) Routine Immunization Plan Monitor,
- Professor Suqin Chen: President of Mianyang City Yiyuan Aixin Association.
- Yang Shengkun: Executive Director of Chuanxi Education Foundation,
- Doug Jacobs: former Senior Software Engineer at Cisco Systems.
- Jianmin Liu: musician with the National Ballet of China Symphony Orchestra; author of “The Meditation Tree”.
- Ong Peng Chu: President of Malaysia OnMuse Entertainment Co., Ltd. and Beijing Shixing Culture Development Co., Ltd.
- Lu Chen, Chief Operating Officer of Silicone Valley International Culture Development.
- Xiuyun Liu, Ph.D. in Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge (UK), President of Chinese Students & Scholars Association at University of California, San Francisco
“World Dance Day 2019 – Out of the mountains, facing the challenge” Ambassadors:
- 2019 Music Poverty Alleviation and Education Ambassador Wei Ma (Xuanzi Ma): Member of the All-ChinaYouth Federation; member of the Sichuan Provincial Political Consultative Conference; National First-class Performer; Head of the Eastern Jasmine Women’s National Orchestra; Principal of the Oriental Jasmine Art Training School; Winner of the First Annual Chinese Music Award “Golden Bell Award”.
- 2019 Love Poverty Alleviation and Education Ambassador Hao Yang: Diagnosed with Congenital Intelligence Disorder with poor sense of integration; Participant of Inline Skating competition at the Special Olympics.
- 2019 Love Poverty Alleviation and Education Ambassador Yuxin Lin: Diagnosed with Asperger’s disease; Received 2016 Innovate to Grow First Place Award.
“When Creativity Meets Poverty Alleviation andEducation” is collaborating with Aid Afghanistan for Education (AAE, anon-profit organization), Mali Republic of West Africa (Mali), and Huya Tibetan Township (Pingwu County, Sichuan Province, China) on the「Silicon ValleyGlobal Literacy AI Education Center」project, to provide computers and weekly fixed hours of counseling education.
In addition to the charity project for poverty alleviation education, “When Creativity Meets Poverty Alleviation and Education” will execute the plan to join together experts, scholars, political leaders, investors, businesses, manufacturers, and students in creating an all-around, all-inclusive “Biotechnology WorldCongress – HAL Prize”. Through changing the current situations such as the disconnect between modern education and society, the status quo of politics and experts, and the dysfunction of enterprises and investment, the goal is to cultivate the ability to integrate into the current social needs and change with education led by experts and scholars, as well as under the general political directions to practically, directly, effectively change the excessive waste of resources and time in modern education, so that education will truly become the giant power in alleviating poverty in the future!
The AHSA World welcomes friends who are passionate about poverty alleviation, education, science, culture and charity to work together and participate in this movement. In addition to the need to create a Silicon Valley Global Literacy AI Education Center and to enable its operations, computerdonations are also needed. The 24-hour Education Counseling Center requires volunteers to participate in creating courses in computer programming, Chinese,English and mathematics; Creativity Learning Center needs young friends willing to share love, patience, connecting with people, and to challenge change, to participate in assisting the senior community find the true secret of youthful energy source – change. Through practical actions, “2019 World Dance Day” hopes to help youngsters from impoverished mountainous area to walk out of the mountains and face the challenges!
AHSA World hopes every caring friend to become an important sponsors of poverty alleviation education.